Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve part 2

So I was doing ok with the outhouse until I went to go tonight and actually looked at the wall behind the toilet for the first time. There were two huge spiders just hanging out! Needless to say I did not go and now I'm waiting for Davie to get back from down the street so he can protect me from the spiders while I use the bathroom! I can be okay with a lot of things, but spiders and insects that can bite me are not one of them! I liked it better when I was oblivious to them! :P

The kid wearing the piñata on his head reminds me of pigpen from the Charlie Brown cartoons. I've never seen a kid so dirty! But he's always running around smiling and laughing, so at least he's happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment