Thursday, July 10, 2014

Two months

I can't believe we've been here for two months. I just dropped Davie off at the bus stop to get a bus to downtown San Jose where he'll catch a midnight bus to Managua to renew his visa again. If all goes well, he'll be back here this time tomorrow. I've requested a call when he gets on the bus to go to San Jose, a call when he gets to San Jose, a call when he's at the border in the morning and a call when he's at the border coming home. I know it's very unlikely that anything will go wrong, but I'll feel better knowing it's all going right! Otherwise I'll just worry the whole time. :) His phone doesn't work in Nicaragua, or else I would have asked for a bunch more calls. :) 

We've ordered furniture to be made for baby girls room and I am soooooo excited!!! Yesterday we went six places and found one set that would work but I wasn't in love with it. I had found what I liked on amazon, but of course shipping it here would be crazy expensive. I sent pics of what I had found to the wood worker and he said he can make something similar for not too much money. I can't wait for her room to be put together!! Here's a pic of what I found on amazon. 


I can't believe it's only ten more weeks until she's here!!

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely furniture. I am sure that her room will be very pretty. Her quilt is done and will be sending it via your mom when she comes.

    ReplyDelete