The other night we were laying in bed watching a movie - and can I just say that a full sized bed doesn't leave a lot of room for two adults, a 7 year old and various animals, I'm not sure where baby girl is going to fit when she gets here! - and I thought to myself "This is one of my favorite times of day". And then I realized I say that about 10 times a day. :) So I thought I would share some of my favorite times of day with you.
- Davie and Eduardo have been working on their English. I love listening to them talking along with the teacher on their video. They are so cute!
- I love listening to Davie and Eduardo in the mornings when they sing together. They'll be downstairs making breakfast and Davie will sing and Eduardo joins in. I love it. - I love hanging out on the back porch, me in the hammock and Davie and Eduardo and Bella just sitting around (one day maybe we'll have more furniture out there :)). Davie and Eduardo will be sharing an orange like fruit that they just picked from a tree. It's very relaxing and peaceful.
- The other day Davie, Eduardo and Bella left the house to pick avocados. I stayed and cleaned up the kitchen and put the clean clothes away. I loved it - it felt very domestic and homey and I love that we live in a place where we're able to pick fruit from trees that grow 20 feet from the house.
- I love making dinner with Davie helping and Eduardo hanging around talking with us. The other day Eduardo told me in English "We are a family". I loved it.
I will say, it's not always "best" moments. :) For example, Eduardo is currently in his room watching a movie on the tablet because he doesn't want to be with Davie and I - he's being a little grumpy today! He's already had one crying fit and another whining meltdown. Living with a seven-year-old is fun! But that's life, right? And that's why I love that there are so many moments that are my favorites. And I'll keep noting them when they come - to give me something to remember when the meltdowns / fights happen! :)
![]() |
| 31 weeks - the bump gets bigger and bigger! |


Love all your favorite moments. Yes, it can be tricky raising kids but well worth it.
ReplyDelete