Friday, March 28, 2014

Seventh day

Here are pics of the house. We went today and left stuff in the house and paid the first months rent. We also took our first picture of the three of us. :) I'm so glad the house is furnished. I think that will help us a lot to not have to have the expense of buying furniture. Especially since I'm still unemployed at this point. :) Davie and Eduardo will come back May 1st and I'm planning on coming May 15th. Davie's already got a list of things to do before I get there. :) A/C and putting screens on the doors and windows are top of the list!!!

Part of the living room. 

Living / dining area and doors to the backyard

Half bath under the stairs

Kitchen 

Stairs and front door 

Looking down the stairs

Top of the stairs - I want to turn this into a play area for Eduardo. 

Second bath upstairs

Eduardo's room

Baby's room 

Master

Master balcony

Master bath

Backyard

Back patio

Stairs down to the pool

Pool / BBQ area (I love this part! I think we'll be here a lot. :))

Banana tree - so convenient!

Just need Eduardo!


3 comments:

  1. The house is very nice! Plenty big - perfect for your family.. I would love to have a banana tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking house. What a fun place to spend the next few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks great!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete