None of what we saw today was great. We're hoping we have more luck tomorrow. I would potentially be ok with the second place we saw, but the other two didn't have backyards and that's just not going to work. Not with Eduardo and Bella. But we'll keep looking and hope we find something better tomorrow!
We passed the KPMG building this morning.
My interview there is Wednesday and GT is Tuesday. I'm a little nervous!! :) Mostly that they will speak Spanish really fast and I won't understand and look like an idiot. :) I'm sure both interviews will go well though. And a job will be nice!
We were very lazy this afternoon. There's lots to do tomorrow!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! Here was our view at lunch. I love the mountains here!


fingers crossed for lots of luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely place. We are looking forward to visiting you. Just remember to take rest breaks, eat right, and drink water. Baby needs those things too.
ReplyDelete