At this point though, with all the plans we've already made, I don't know what we would do if they did change their minds. The lawyer took his sweet time getting the brief finished, so we couldn't have tried this earlier. And, the lawyer said it might work with emailed copies of everything, but I got the impression originals would be better. Considering how many pieces go into this thing, I didn't trust mailing it! So we decided to wait until I saw Davie this trip for me to bring him the originals and that's what he would take in. The second opinion lawyer didn't think the brief would change anything, but agreed it was worth a shot.
So I don't think this will impact anything, but we do have to try. I can't help but wonder what we'll do if it does work, though. At this point, I don't have a job here and I've given away a fair amount of our stuff. Do we still move, but potentially just for a couple years, just so I can have a fun international experience? Or do we move to NWA? Or stay in Tulsa? Or go somewhere else? It'll be an interesting discussion if they do come back and say he can come home! I don't know how I feel about it. We've fought so hard to get him home, but now we're committed and ready for the move. I don't know if I would want to change everything again. And it would be very last minute. Turns out Davie is really just dropping the brief off and the people at the embassy will review it and let the lawyer know their decision. So potentially we'll hear something within a month, but it's also possible we won't hear something until after the move. It's all just a mess. However, even if we end up making the move and then finding out they've waived the bans, I'll be happy because then Davie can come with me to the US to visit!!
I have a doctor's appointment in the morning and I think I'll be getting an ultrasound! I can't wait to see the baby!!! :)
Davie's been staying busy the last week or so. His mom asked that he chop enough wood to get her through the summer.
He's done a lot!!! He's got a sore throat now though. :( I just hope he gets better by Saturday!!
I miss the fur kids sooooo much! But I don't think they are doing too badly. :) I think poor CJ misses his bed though!





I hope that things work out for the best for your family. Just remember God has a plan but you are wise to do what you can to bring Davie back home but he's in charge and just let him work this out. He will help you get through these times.
ReplyDelete