Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pictures

I wrote a very long post on the flight to Miami about the trip and an incident on the bus Saturday and then I lost it. So I decided that means I should stick to something fun for now instead of going back to the topic from before. Which means...pictures!!! 


It was a long, hot bus ride Saturday. And Davie always closes his eyes on the flash!!


Here's the driveway Davie and his brother put it. After a big rain it looked like this:


But they were able to fix it again. And they put in drains this time to hopefully prevent issues in the future. 


In addition to the driveway, Davie added ceilings and doors to the bedrooms with A/C!!!


This is what the bedrooms had before instead of a door:


And before the ceiling, you looked up into the underside of the roof:


I made some new friends!!




The little yellow chick is mi Amiga. We were BFF's. mostly because she had a bad foot and couldn't outrun me. :)


I made lots of American food this trip. Spaghetti in a box with green beans, hamburgers and French fries, velveeta cheesy mac, hot dogs and cheese corn. It was all yummy and people actually ate it this time! Here I am making hamburgers and fries. 


I got sting by a bee! Not fun!


We played Skipbo, Jenga and I taught the kids how to use watercolors. 



Jasser wasn't sure about painting. 



It was a good trip!!!

2 comments:

  1. Davie is doing a great job fixing up his Mom's house and property!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too!! The A/C and bedroom doors were really nice to have this time! :) He has another project in mind next, but now I can't remember what it is. I need to ask him again!

      Delete