Another first, I decided to splurge on business class on my Houston to Managua flight. I partly did it for the two free checked bags up to 70 pounds, but then I didn't even need that! It did still save me $40 since I would have had to pay for the second bag, I just didn't have to worry about overage charges after all.
Another reason I decided to try business class was in order to have something fun to look forward to about my travel today. Part of my not being excited about the trip is just the overall fact that traveling can be tedious and not fun. So I thought I would shake things up a bit and see how the other half lives by flying at the front of the plane this time. :) I also think it will be good because I'll get dinner, which will be nice since I've only got about an hour between flights and that would have been tough to have time to get food on my way from one flight to the next. I'm also hoping I can sleep decently in the big, comfy seat since I won't land until 10:45pm Tulsa time and I got to work at 7am this morning. It's going to be a long day and some rest would be nice! It's a 3 hour and 17 minute flight, so even two hours of sleep would help! Otherwise Davie and I aren't going to have time to talk or catch up at all once he picks me up - I'll be headed straight to hotel to sleep! :)
I am excited about the trip now though. Thanks for letting me vent the other day. I needed it! :) I can't wait to see my husband!! Six days together is going to be awesome!!!!
I hope everyone has a great long weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment