Saturday, September 20, 2014

40 weeks / 4 months

I had a whole post drafted in my head about getting to 40 weeks and the end of my pregnancy and the fact we've been here four months now, and instead I'm just going to post some pictures and maybe I'll talk more about the pregnancy later. I'm tired and tomorrow is a big day - we'll be heading to the hospital after we drop Eduardo off at school and my doctor will break my water and hopefully baby girl will be here soon after! So I figure it's better if I can try to sleep at a decent time and I'll write more later. :) I do want to try to write a few more things about the pregnancy so I don't forget. Overall I've not minded / semi-enjoyed being pregnant and I'll miss some parts a lot. But we are looking forward to finally getting to meet baby girl!!

We got new furniture and a new fridge this week. We were gifted a table for our porch - that we love! Thank you!!! It's very nice to eat outside. 


Our fridge was on it's last legs. Yes, that's a piece of wood holding that shelf up under the milk. 


The new fridge is so pretty!!!


We also bought a pantry type cabinet so we could stop storing kitchen things on the counter. (I refuse to use the cabinets in the kitchen for much as (1) they smell terrible and (2) bugs.) We also got a new microwave thrown in with the fridge. 

Here's a before pic with the old microwave and a small taste of the stuff we had everywhere. 


Our "pantry" before. 


Our new, fancy pantry. It holds so much!!


New microwave with no need to store anything on the counters anymore!!


Now we just need a new oven / stove and the kitchen will be perfect!


My bump has gotten so big!! :) I'll miss it. Although it will be much easier to get around without it! 

Someone posted this on Facebook and I thought it was pretty funny. 


However, I feel more like the Penguin guy from Batman. I waddle and my middle is way bigger than any other part of me. :)

It is officially the high part of rainy season. This means it rains every afternoon / evening. It starts sometime between noon and 2pm and doesn't stop much until after we're already in bed. 

The top picture is the view from our balcony in good weather. The bottom is how it looks when the rain comes in. It's pretty crazy. And the thunder! So loud!!


I'll post pictures as soon as I can of baby girl! I can't believe tomorrow my little family becomes four!!

No comments:

Post a Comment