![]() |
| I just had to try on my Randy Travis shirt from his concert when I was 7. It barely still fits at 39 weeks. I feel like I am all belly! :) |
I finally downloaded the maternity session pictures and here is the link to where you can get them, if you want to print any:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p6uvutancliwbz3/AAAyPMTYTtrzTN5Q9L7x43B0a?dl=0
Let me know if that doesn't work for some reason, but I think it should!
I don't know why, but I've been putting off calling about the Oklahoma police records. Which is stupid and could cause issues with timing down the road. Well, I did call actually, and left a message, and I submitted an email request on their website. But I haven't followed up. I'm not sure why I'm not actively pursuing it. I have no excuses not to call Monday. It will happen!
Other than waiting, we're just waiting. :) Eduardo seems to be doing well in school. All the teachers say how great he is and how smart he is. It's very nice to hear so many good things.
If all else fails, 11 days and baby girl will be here!!

I can't believe you still have that t-shirt! Maybe you can give it to your grandchildren one day!
ReplyDeleteI thought about making it into a onesie for baby girl but (1) I can't sew (although Davie probably could do it! :) ) and (2) I wouldn't want to hurt it by trying to cut it and manipulate it - it's pretty thin! She can wear it to sleep in when she's older, like I did when I first got it! :)
Delete