Well we had a little excitement yesterday and a false alarm trip to the doctors office to see if it was time. I have to say we were a little disappointed that it wasn't time, but hopefully it will be soon! It was nice to have a trial run and to know we've got our ducks in a row for when the time comes.
We're going to celebrate Davie's birthday tomorrow, his actual birthday is Monday, and then Davie is going to head to Managua to renew his visa Monday afternoon, assuming it's looking like we'll have time for him to make it there and back before baby gets here. I would prefer baby girl get here this weekend and Davie can renew his visa on the 15th, but we'll just have to wait and see what she does. It's all up to her now!
I'm absolutely, completely in love with her nursery. I'm so happy with how it turned out. I've finally gotten everything put away where I want it. All of her clothes have been washed and I've packed her diaper bag and our hospital bag. There's been definite nesting going on. Now we just need the baby to go along with it! :)
I wasn't sure if we would make it to 38 weeks. Now I feel like we may make it to 40. :) I think she's going to like keeping us on our toes. I can't imagine where she gets it from.

You mean your daughter might have a mind of her own? Amazing!! :)
ReplyDeleteI was telling Eduardo that it's all up to her now and she's going to do whatever she wants when she wants it and Davie says "just like her mama". :P I don't know where I get this reputation from. :)
Delete