......to say how excited I am because I just got an extra room at the hotel for two nights for Davie's brother and his family to come to the beach with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was bummed about Randy (Eduardo's cousin who is a year younger than him) not getting to go to the beach since the two of them do EVERYTHING together, and Davie made a comment Friday that Randy's mom hasn't been to the beach before either and that just decided it for me - I emailed the hotel Saturday morning and asked if they had any rooms available and they do! I booked one for two nights, so Davie, Eduardo and I can have the first two nights just the three of us, then we'll have two nights with Asael's crew and then they can take Eduardo home with them Monday and Davie and I can have a night to ourselves before I leave Tuesday! It really could not have worked out more perfectly!!
There's actually lots and lots to update y'all on. Last week ended up being a busy week! But I haven't had a lot of time to get on here between work and all my working out! So here are a few bullet points and I'll try to post more before I leave for vacay. I'm not sure if I'll post any while I'm gone - I think I'm going to go with the "not use my phone at all" route this time since the last trip cost us $200 in extra charges on our phone bill. :P (Although I will use Davie's phone to text so you know I made it and am okay while I'm there.) I'll have lots of pictures when I get back, I'm sure.
- I finally have the Costa Rican police certificate!!!!!
- Davie got his passport back!!
- I'm going to do a half marathon - 13.1 miles! - at the end of April. I'm losing my mind....but I'm also losing pounds, so it works.
- Davie has to go tomorrow to get another Nicaraguan police certificate because it's going to be expired at the beginning of April since it took so long to get the Costa Rican one. Thankfully that's a much easier process.
- The amount of stuff I'm taking hasn't really decreased any since the first trip 3 months ago. :P Maybe one day we'll be able to make a trip to Nicaragua without taking half the house! Everything in the picture below is going to the beach with me. Now I just need to pack clothes for myself, and I should be good to go!
- In addition to the half, I decided to do this madness. It's hurting worse than training for the half has been!
I'm so excited to be here in just three days!!!



Have a great time, Melody. Be safe!
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa
Thanks!! It's going to be great. :)
DeleteYeah for vacations! Hope you have a great time and take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited for vacation, and very excited to be taking a vacation in March! :) I'll definitely take lots of pictures to share when I get back!
Delete