Saturday, February 23, 2013
Wishing and hoping
I know it's silly but my current favorite thing to do is make a wish anytime the clock has all the same number. Have you ever played that game? If its 11:11 or 3:33 or whatever, you make a wish. I told Davie about the game right before he went to Nicaragua. He made a wish to come back home and I added "Soon!" I told him you have to be specific or it could be 10 years from now before he comes back. :) Now anytime I see that on the clock I make that wish - "I wish Davie comes home soon, soon, soon." It's probably cheating to tell people my wish, but maybe if a bunch of people make the same wish it will come true. :) I miss my husband and I'm ready for him to be home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment