Sunday, January 20, 2013

Where I was

I thought you all might want to see some pictures of Enma's house and the surrounding area so you would have an idea of where I was and where Davie is now.  Turns out I didn't end up getting a good shot of the house from the front, but I've got a fair amount that will help you get a picture of the area.  I uploaded all of my pictures to Walgreens and sent an email with the link.  If you didn't get the link and would like it, please let me know and I'll send it your way!

Okay, it's taking forever to upload photos tonight.  :P  Here's a start and I'll post more soon! 

The front yard - the close tree is a coconut tree and the tree behind it is a mango tree.  There should be mangos in March when I'm there!

The empty building across the street from Enma's house.  I have no idea what it's for or who owns it.

Another tree in Enma's yard - I love this one!

The top of Enma's house and the hills across the street taken from the hill behind the house that we used to try to get better access for internet / cell service.
The loudest rooster EVER!  He was really pretty though.

I love this picture of Davie and Eduardo.  My boys are cute!  :)

Eduardo is so sweet.
 

1 comment:

  1. Loved this way of blogging with a few pictures at a time. It paints a picture of where you were.

    ReplyDelete