Saturday, January 5, 2013

I did it

So only a few tears!! But I know I'm not done crying yet. I just have to focus on getting checked in and through security first. :) We got here at 6:30, which was an hour and 45 minutes before the flight. But the lines are crazy and after 30 minutes I still haven't finished checking in yet. I'm not going to worry though. If I miss this flight, there's always another one. I'll get home eventually. :) I'm kind of glad I didn't shower this morning now - I'm already hot and gross. There is just nothing comfortable about traveling here!

It feels weird to not have Davie with me. I guess I'll have to get used to that for now.

Well I made it to the gate with 15 minutes to spare. Just enough time for the bathroom and to get something to eat. Perfect timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment