Today is my last day in Muyuca with Davie's family. And, of course, I've been sickly! I feel bad about spending most of my last day resting, but better that I recoup now instead of being sick while traveling!
We are taking a bus to Managua tomorrow. It leaves from Jalapa and is a straight shot with no stops. Davie thinks that will be better than asking his BIL's cousin to drive us again. Since Davie is making a quick round trip, it does make more sense for him to take the bus back versus having Giovanni stay overnight in Managua too. I'm curious too see how the bus goes tomorrow. :) We've seen lots of buses on the road and they all seem decent. Hopefully it's not like the hotel though! :) (A better idea in theory than in practice. But at least now we'll know! And I'm only bringing one bag back, so it's not like when we were coming here and had half the house.)
I packed my bag this afternoon. Crazy to think my time here is almost done!
No comments:
Post a Comment