How did you already get to be six months baby girl?? After today you'll be closer to your first birthday than to the day you were born. That makes me a little sad. But I have so loved watching you grow and learn and I'm excited to see where you end up next month!
We've had a big month. You've started exploring foods, we went to two beaches and a national park and you've added even more tricks to your repertoire. You can put your pacifier in your mouth yourself. You can sit up all by yourself for a short amount of time. So now you aren't as happy playing on your back anymore. Laying down is so last month! 😄
You are such a little ham and you love to smile and play with everyone you see. Everyone comments about how happy you are and one of my biggest wishes for you is that you are able to hold on to that happiness as you grow. I love seeing your smile and hearing your laugh.
Your face lights up when you see Daddy or Brother. It makes me so happy to see how much you love them.
You concentrate so hard when you are playing now. Everything is new and full of wonder and there's so much you want to learn.
You've gotten so big! I still can't believe it.


















She's gotten so big!!
ReplyDelete