I was reminded again tonight, as tends to happen every time I look out our balcony doors between 4 and 5:30, that I am living in Costa Rica and this place is amazing. And instead of worrying quite so much, I need to really try to be present in the moment and just let what happens happen and enjoy the fact that we live in Costa Rica and this is what I can look outside and see, almost every day, if I just take the time to do it.
You can't tell from the picture, but tonight it was clear enough to see to the ocean. How lucky are we?
And inside, this is my view.
Really, what else could I ask for?
Hopefully this reminder will last me at least until tonorrow. :)
How true! We all need to count our blessings more often!
ReplyDeletewould love to see the ocean from my bedroom window!
ReplyDelete