Friday, February 21, 2014

10 weeks

Today is the 10 week mark for my pregnancy.  So I thought I would do a little update on how things are going.  :)  There's still 30 weeks to go, which seems like a lot at this moment!

Baby is the size of a: prune (or kumquat, depending on which pregnancy app I look at :))
Baby craves: lemonade and carbs
Mama craves: a nap!
Pregnancy symptoms: gagging, mucus production (I haven't blown my nose so much in my life), peeing at the slightest provocation, complete exhaustion
Baby bump: pre-pregnancy size (being fat to start takes some of the fun out of the bump watch :))
Mama worries: that things aren't progressing the way they should
Daddy: tells baby to behave so Mama can feel better and tells Mama not to worry that things are fine
Baby name ideas: Damon Michael Maradiaga; Kaylynn Maradiaga

My next doctor's appointment is March 3rd.  I'm ready to hear the heartbeat again and know everything is still looking good in there!  March 8th is the end of the first trimester.  I'm ready for that date as well!

In other news, the house had three showings yesterday!  And we already have two scheduled for tomorrow!  Keep your fingers crossed it sells soon and at a decent price!

1 comment:

  1. Love the baby progress blogs and also the house selling updates. Keep them coming. Love them!! Grandma

    ReplyDelete