It was hard getting your picture this month - you are moving so much now!! We're in the U.S. visiting. We came to watch uncle Mike graduate from high school. I'm so glad we made the trip and could be there to watch him graduate. I'm very proud of your uncle Mike!
You've done great traveling again and we've got your brother with us this time. He's been such a big help!! You're so much more active this trip though, it's been pretty tiring. And you haven't been sleeping well AT ALL, but I think I figured that out, so we'll see how tonight goes. I'm so lucky though because despite the lack of sleep and the many long car rides, you remain in a great mood as usual. Such a blessing!
I still can't believe it's already been 8 months and we're only 4 months away from you turning ONE!! You've continued to grow and change so quickly. I love watching you, but I hate how fast the time is going too.
This month you've really started pulling yourself up and standing. Sitting is so two months ago. You love to stand and you like to try to walk while holding on to something. You will crawl wherever you need to go, but it's a kind of hybrid crawl / walk as you use one foot to propel you and drag the other leg. It's funny to watch, but you sure can move fast doing it!
You love eating and have tried lots of new things. Your favorite right now on the trip are frozen blueberries. We'll have to see if we can find some at home! You make a huge mess, but you really do eat a fair amount too.
This trip you've done so much. You met your aunt Kay, who contributed to your name. You got to spend time with your cousins and go to the farm.
We got to go to Tulsa and spend time with Mommy's friends Rebecca and Rachel and meet Rachel's cute little boy Ian.
We've been to lots and lots of offices over the last month and you've been such a trooper about it. The dentist, the pediatrician, the Caja twice, the hospital (for our neighbor) and immigration. Through it all you've stayed smiling (or sleeping 😊).
Immigration - we waited for soooooo long and still didn't end up with what we wanted. 😣
You're almost always so laid back and happy. It's great!



















Love this girl! And her family too!
ReplyDelete