Thursday, April 23, 2015

7 months


You've changed so much this month!!!! It is so amazing watching you grow. This month you've started scooting along, so close to crawling! You pulled yourself up in your crib so we had to lower it so you don't fall out! 😁 And you've started eating real food and you are loving it!! You also added another country stamp to your passport when we visited your abuela Enma in Nicaragua. You are such a good traveler! Gram and your uncle Mike visited us too. You've gotten to where you get sad when I leave for school in the morning, which makes me so sad!! But when I get home you have a HUGE smile on your face when you see me and I love that! You were sick for a week this month and I hated that. But you stayed happy through it all. You are so good and we are so lucky!

You like to play with your lovey in your crib. 

You don't actually crawl from this position yet, but you're getting there!

Your brother loves you!

I never know what your dad is going to do with you next!

At the animal refuge. 

With Gram. 

You were so good on the long bus ride to Nicaragua. And your brother is so good with you!

Meeting abuela Enma. 

We made you sleep in a suitcase two nights in Managua. 😝

I love this picture of us at the Hilton in Managua!

You love food but it is soooooo messy!!!

It's so much fun being your mommy! This month promises to be another busy one. We're taking Brother to the U.S. for 10 days. You'll have to show him around! I think you'll also end up officially crawling and pulling up on more and more things. Who knows what else you'll do! I can't wait to see!!






No comments:

Post a Comment