Monday, February 23, 2015

Five months


What a fun month it's been, watching you grow! You've definitely left the newborn stage behind and you are changing so quickly!! It's hard to keep up! This month you started really playing with toys, reaching for everything and rolling over!!! I don't think I've ever been as proud of someone as I was of you the morning I found you had rolled over in your crib during the night. I was overflowing! I can only imagine that my pride in you will continue to grow as you do. 



You have so much fun with your daddy!! The two of you are doing really well together while I'm volunteering at Eduardo's school. I miss you so much though while I'm gone!!

You grab everything now - and pulling hair has become a new favorite! It's hard to change your diaper now because you are always rolling around, twisting yourself up, and not letting me do what I need to do. I have a feeling that won't be getting better anytime soon. :)





I LOVE how happy you are!! You are almost always laughing and smiling. You fuss very little and only if you are tired and/or hungry. It's so fun to go get you from your crib - you see me and your whole face lights up with a big smile. 


Makes me a very happy momma to find this waiting for me!

You've gotten soooo big! I can't get over it. And it seems like you get bigger every day. We go to the doctor Friday for your five month check up - I can't wait to find out how much you weigh now! I love your leg chub too. :) 



You don't mind tummy time so much anymore, although you do get frustrated sometimes as you still have a hard time rolling from your stomach to your back and when you are done on your stomach, you are done! :) You've gotten so much stronger though! (And as you can see in the last picture, your eyes still haven't quite gotten to the same color yet!)


I'm so lucky to be your mom!!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so healthy and happy - you are definitely doing something right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely blessed beyond measure!!

    ReplyDelete