Sunday, January 18, 2015

Such a great holiday

The last few weeks back home with the boys have been so nice.  We've taken it easy for the most part, hanging out at home and playing our new board games.  (We all LOVE board games!)  Eduardo has been able to play with the kids in the complex most days, which has been nice for him.  And he started back at school last week, which he was very excited about.  To celebrate his last day of vacation, we went to another new beach.  We're trying to go to a new beach every month - there are so many, I think we could take years and not go to all of them if we just go to one a month!  This one was my favorite so far.  It was almost completely empty, had awesome tide pools when the tide was out, and was the best for finding shells.  It was our best beach trip yet - and, even better, I was able to make the trip and not freak out before hand / during / after.  Love being on meds!  :)  I've made the comment many times the last two weeks that things are just so much better for me and I'm so glad that I made the decision to get help.  I feel so much more centered and on top of things and I'm no longer crying every day.  :)  Pluses all around!

2015 is off to a great start!

Davie's mom got Kalynn this beautiful dress.  Be on the look out for Valentine's Day cards come February - I don't know what else to do with this dress and we have to do something!  :)


Davie loves to baby wear.  And I love that he loves it!




Kaylynn got in the pool for the first time.  She was way cute!











Playa Esterillos Oeste (Esterillos Oeste beach)










Some of the shells we found at the beach.  So cool!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those shells are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life in sunny Costa Rica looks fun! :)

    Everytime I see a picture of Eduardo smiling at the camera, it makes me smile back.

    ReplyDelete