I set up my Miami address today so that packages and mail can be sent to us through them! I think it should work pretty well - the Miami office will forward the mail they receive to the Costa Rican office that I've selected and Davie or I can go by and pick the items up when they are received in Costa Rica. I like the look of the PO Box - I think we can still get regular mail too! When I was first reading about it, it sounded like it had to be online shopping only so I'm glad that isn't the case. I think we could still get Christmas cards and things (hint, hint :)).
Just be sure to include SJO-160782 under the main address line - that's the line that will tell them it's my stuff!
Your Miami Address:
|
|
Packages
(Billing and Shipping address)
|
Full Name:
Melody Maradiaga
Addres 1:
6703 NW 7th St. SJO160782
Addres 2:
City:
Miami
State:
FL
Zip Code:
33126-6007
Tel Miami:
(305) 592-7754
|
|
|
Mail
(Magazines, catalogs and mail)
|
Full Name:
Melody Maradiaga
Addres 1:
P.O. BOX 025331
Addres 2:
SJO-160782
City:
Miami
State:
FL
Zip Code:
33102-5331
|
Now I can send Gram-packages!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! :) I have a feeling I'm going to LOVE getting mail from the US. :)
Delete