Thursday, January 9, 2014

Change #1

I probably could have titled this "Change #582", but I figured I would just start the numbering over again and go from the latest plan versus the very first plan Davie and I had back in the beginning of all this. :)

So, anyway, what I'm leading up to here is that we've already made a change from the plan I posted to the blog on Monday. Surprise! :) I am sure there are many more changes to come, but hopefully no others along this line. 


We moved the timing back four months. There were a lot of reasons that ultimately led to the decision to take more time to make the move happen. And while we are both so ready to be together again, I think we also both feel better with this plan and giving ourselves time to breath during the move process. :) 

Work is being awesome (they were actually the ones who asked me to consider pushing the move back to July) and I talked with the CFO for a long time today about everything. Turns out that he's not only a proponent of "open borders" (his phrase, not mine), he also knows the Chief of Staff for the OK Congressman and he said he would email the guy and see if the Congressman would be at all interested in hearing our story. Nice to have an insider working for us!! And, his dad knows the Senators, so if the Congressman isn't interested, maybe his dad can get the Senators on board! I'm glad I don't have to cold-call them now. Having someone to introduce us is way better!! 

I also spoke with the Treasurer today and she said she might be interested in buying the house for her son....with furniture!! 

Needless to say, it was a very good day. :)

I haven't quite figured out exact dates yet in July. I just know it'll be after July 23rd. But once I know, I'll let you know!!

Thanks for keeping up with us on this wild ride!!

1 comment:

  1. Yours and Davie’s plans sound fantastic. God does answer prayers. Just sometimes not in the way we originally ask. He only asks that we trust him so that is what I am doing. I try to remember that he gives us what we need not what we want.

    ReplyDelete